Pages - Menu

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Magic Video: This is how a gambler cheat you

In the card game called "Capsa" (or Big Two in English) having 13 cards consist of Ace of Spade to King of Spade is the highest form of this card game. An almost impossible to get this combination, no other form can defeat this combination.

The idea came when I was thinking how to cheat my friend in a Capsa (Big Two) game. I was trying to cheat by getting 2 or 3 cards that I needed. By the time goes on, I have an idea to deal all 13 cards that no one can defeat it, in this case I deal Ace to King of Spades, the highest form of the game. I searched some card technique in some old magic books, and I found this technique in this video to make it possible to deal all 13 highest card.

This is it, please enjoy the show! : )


No comments:

Post a Comment